NOW SHOWING- Beautifully well kept home in well sought after neighborhood, Olde Stone Way. This home features 4 BR, 2- Full, 2 -Half baths, walk-in closet in master. First floor open floor plan w/ gas fireplace, eat-in kitchen, island with extra prep sink, Corian countertops, all new lighting throughout, new paint. 9- foot ceiling on first floor. Finished Lower Level features additional family room/gas fireplace and powder room. Rustic style laundry room with sliding barn door. The movie theater is a show stopper not to be missed! Stadium seating, ticket booth, concession stand and oversized movie screen with an overhead projector. Charming fenced in yard with extended patio - well cared for. 2 car garage has additional 4 1/2 feet bump-out for more storage. Don't miss this showing!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,057 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Media
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Vinyl Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Multiple Phone Lines, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)