NOW SHOWING- Beautifully well kept home in well sought after neighborhood, Olde Stone Way. This home features 4 BR, 2- Full, 2 -Half baths, walk-in closet in master. First floor open floor plan w/ gas fireplace, eat-in kitchen, island with extra prep sink, Corian countertops, all new lighting throughout, new paint. 9- foot ceiling on first floor. Finished Lower Level features additional family room/gas fireplace and powder room. Rustic style laundry room with sliding barn door. The movie theater is a show stopper not to be missed! Stadium seating, ticket booth, concession stand and oversized movie screen with an overhead projector. Charming fenced in yard with extended patio - well cared for. 2 car garage has additional 4 1/2 feet bump-out for more storage. Don't miss this showing!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,057 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Media
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Vinyl Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Multiple Phone Lines, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price